Information über den Datenschutz Art. 29 des Gesetzbuches IT 196/2003:
a. Die gesammelten Personendaten werden intern für Archivierungs zwecken elektronisch verwaltet in Übereinstimmung nach dem Gesetz.
b. Ihre Personendaten sind nötig, um die Buchungsdienste dieser Seiten benutzen zu können.
c. Ohne Ihre Zustimmung zur Verwaltung Ihrer Personendaten, können wir Ihre Buchung nicht garantieren.
d. Ihre Personendaten werden an Dritte weitergegeben, nur um die Buchung Ihres Aufenthaltes zu garantieren.
e. Der Interessent hat das Recht nach Art. 7 des Gesetzes IT 196/2003.
f. Eigentümer der Daten ist: Flashbooking.com – HostelsCentral Srls, San Polo 30125 Venice, ITALY. Ph.: 0039 (0)41 24 13 870 - Fax 0039 (0)41 24 15 785 – email@example.com.
1. Flashbooking.com – HostelsCentral Srls does not own or operate any of the establishments listed on our site, we provide a booking engine to facilitate confirmed reservations, it is the responsibility of the establishment to provide the user with accommodation as per the availability & pricing they have supplied. Flashbooking.com is not liable for any changes made by the establishment.
2. HostelsCentral Srls - Flashbooking.com strives to provide acceptable accommodation standards and correct descriptions of the accommodation, however we are not liable for the standard of the establishment.
3. All effort is made to ensure the establishment processes the users booking correctly.
4. Ratings viewable on the site are written by users and are the opinion of the users who have stayed in the establishments.
When making a reservation the user will immediately pay a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total price of the booking and a 2 euro service. The balance, including additional services/fees, is payable to the establishment (normally upon arrival unless stated otherwise by the establishment), in the preferred currency of the establishment.In case of "non refundable" rooms the balance will be charge right after the booking process is completed.
Please be sure to have enough money on your credit card for this charge and that the card used doesn't expire before the arrival date. Otherwise, the establishment may ask you to provide them with an alternative credit card as a warranty to confirm the booking.
All cancellations must be carried out 24 hours before the arrival date unless stated otherwise by the establishment terms. Please note that this period starts 24 hours before the DATE of the arrival NOT THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME. In some cases, given different time zones, this could be up to 48 hours before the arrival date. Cancellations must be made via the link sent in the confirmation email directly to the establishment.
HostelsCentral Srl - Flashbooking.com cannot cancel a users confirmed booking.
In the event of a no-show OR a late cancellation the establishment has the right to charge the first night’s accommodation unless stated otherwise by the establishment.
7. Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com will process the booking confirmation form and forward the details of the booking to the establishment and user. It is the users responsibility to bring a copy of the booking to the establishment upon check-in.
8. Deposits are non-refundable. HostelsCentral Srls - Flashbooking.com is accountable for the deposit to the user only in the improbable event of a complication or dispute.
9. HostelsCentral Srl - Flashbooking.com makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all credit card transactions are secure. Payment statement maybe processed through Mo.Lo.Ra Srl. However, if unauthorised charges appear on your credit card statement for the card used on at any time during or after you make your reservation, HostelsCentral Srls – Flashbooking.com is not liable or responsible in any way for any damage or loss suffered.
10. Price conversions in currencies other than Euro (EUR) are made using frequently updated inter-bank rates collected from reputable sources but are not guaranteed to be accurate. Your Credit Card Company might charge you a slightly different amount for purchases made in Euro (EUR) than what we indicate on the site, depending on your Credit Card's contract.