The Four Courts Hostel
including Free Locker, Free Laundry, Free Phone Calls + More!!
The famous and Friendly Four Courts Hostel is Highly recommended by all the major guidebooks. We offer the best range of high quality accommodation for backpackers, students and budget travelers.
The Four Courts offers:
* FREE Wi-fi * Free Internet * FREE International phonecalls
* Airport Shuttle bus direct from Hostel
* FREE city map * FREE guided walking tour daily
* FREE breakfast.* FREE nintendo Wii
* FREE Foosball table. * Pooltable
* FREE Guitars to impress opposite sex.
* FREE Large updated DVD collection.
* City tour and Airport bus tickets.
* Book swap library and reading room
* 24 hour reception, * Laundry facilities
* Limited Car parking* Smoking area
* Recycling Facilities* Games room.
* Bureau de Change facilities,
* Tour bookings and Car Hire arranged.
City centre with easy access to all the major sites of interest. On the edge of the Temple Bar district, you will be next to the best Craic in the world. We are also beside Ireland's oldest pub, The Brazen Head & we're the closest Hostel to The Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Whiskey Distillery, Phoenix Park and Dublin Zoo!
The Four Courts Hostel in Dublin is Officially Recognized by Hostelsclub as ECO-FRIENDLY Hostel:
Phew!..that's it. What you really need to know is that we will do everything possible to ensure you enjoy your time in Dublin!
Prices includes 10% of VAT
Security boxes / Lockers
Indoor parking / garage
Lift / elevator
SPECIAL BOOKING POLICIES
The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Diners.
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Cancellations need to be made before 3 pm the day before arrival (or the credit card will be charged for the amount of the 1st night)and 7 days before arrival for groups of 6 or more.
In the event of a no show this property charges 1 night/s on customer's credit card.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
No wheelchair access
Children accepted. Children can stay for free in parents' bed/s if younger than 1 years.All children under 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian and can only stay in private rooms, ie. not sharing in large dorms.
Private rooms age restriction: no restrictions
Dorms age restriction: at least 18 years old
Animals NOT accepted
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-Rooms are sold by bed so if private occupancy is required, all beds in the room will need to be reserved.
-The 16 bed and the 12 bed are interconnecting and share the same bathroom..